Our goal is to become the flagship destination in the Halton Region to meet independent makers and shop locally made products. Our market is one of the largest in the area and well-curated in order to provide the highest quality handmade shopping experience in town. We are committed to supporting the artisanal movement by bringing together makers and shoppers who have a high standard of quality and a desire to buy local.
Why should you sponsor Burlington MADE?
- We intend to be the largest curated handmade shopping destination in Burlington
- We are selective: every application is reviewed by a selection committee. Our acceptance rate last year (we began with a pop-up market at St. George’s) was only 40%.
- We are well-respected: Stephanie Street Events’ past events have a nearly-exclusive rating of 5 stars on Facebook and we have built strong consumer loyalty
- Build relationships: as Burlington’s handmade market, we offer you a concentrated base of local shoppers and small business owners
- Our shoppers are: tastemakers, trendy, highly active on social media, primarily female and young families, and high-income
- Nearly $20,000 was spent at our inaugural pop-up market last year based on our vendor survey
- Our organizer has over a decade of experience in marketing and special events in NYC and Ontario, and her press credits include The Burlington Post, Look Local, The Hamilton Spectator, People of Hamilton, Snapd Burlington, Active Parents, and other local blogs
What can we do for you?
We’ll work hard to help you build brand awareness and loyalty at our event. Our options include:
- Opportunity to sample your products or services at our event
- Participation in contests or promotions
- Co-branded products or materials
- Inclusion of your marketing material in our swag bags
- Exposure on our social media channels
- Your logo on our print advertising and website
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
We’re looking for local companies that want to work with us to enhance the Burlington MADE experience for our exhibitors and shoppers. Do you want to support the handmade movement in the Halton Region? Have a creative idea to work with us? Send us a note at email@example.com and if we think there’s a good fit, we’d love to discuss ideas and opportunities.
- Printed material: postcards, signage, posters
- Decorations: balloons, string lights, etc.
- Branded swag bags
- Craft workshops/childcare
Have another idea? Let us know!